Public Relations and Marketing Office
The Public Relations Office is designed to provide support for programs and projects doing outreach in their campus communities. We provide materials that can help you quickly get up to speed with your marketing and networking activities. We also have materials to use when promoting the resources available at the Campus-adr.org website.
You will want to read Strategies for Outreach and Marketing for a detailed introduction to promoting your own campus conflict resolution efforts. Lots of good ideas in this one!
A Campus-adr.org Resource Center Outreach Kit is gradually being assembled as well. You can click on the items below to download various materials that we hope you'll put to good use. Help us spread the word about campus conflict resolution! Many of these files have space for you to add information on your own program before printing them up.
- General Purpose Multi-audience Flyer (33k Word file)
- Deluxe Poster Image for use as Computer Wallpaper (79k jpg file)
- Flyer for Students re Roommate Conflict (79k Word file)
- Generic Flyer for Students #1 (36k Word file)
- Generic Flyer for Students #2 (262k Word file)
- Generic Flyer to Promote Local Services (36k Word file)
- Business Cards with Website Info (144k Word file, Avery #8877)
- Grand Opening Press Release (28k Word file)
Note that most of these files are color, designed to be printed in small quantities on your inkjet printer, but they should be fine in black and white as well.
You might also appreciate viewing our various logo-branded items (magnets, hats, poster) found in the Welcome Center.